There are so many bloggers out there, and so many good reads that often get overlooked. So rather than just retweeting another blogger’s article, I’d like to give a bit more attention to the articles that really stuck out to me!
Each month (on the last day) I’d like to bring you a special post featuring my top 10 travel blog posts from throughout the month! So let’s get started.
The Best of March, 2013
- Seattle loves two things: travel and tattoos. Read her story My Travel Tattoos to see how her two passions have come together at Seattle’s Travels.
- With all the craziness surrounding the Pope recently, Mallory of Mallory on Travel writes a hilarious article about the Travel Style of the Pope.
- Kate of RTW Travel Guide shares her interview with The Globetrotter Girls on Sponsored Travel, a topic often on the minds of any travel blogger. A great benchmark article for new travel bloggers and I look forward to reading more interviews in her series.
- Travel blogger Jill from Jack and Jill Travel the World write’s a funny article on the dilemma of loving a city while hating that city at the same time in I Hate It, I Love It – How Morocco Makes Me Bipolar.
- A touching story of Alex’s time volunteering at an animal clinic in Thailand. Read her story Open Passport, Open Heart: The Koh Tao Animal Clinic at Alex in Wanderland and see what you can do to help.
- Off the Path writes a Love Letter to Norway that’ll make anyone fall in love with this country– I know I sure want to visit there now.
- Whatcha Takin About? at Aaron’s Worldwide Adventures, informed me of an animal I never knew existed, and you can learn about it too!
- The Road Forks compares how Pregnancy is like Backpacking Through Southeast Asia in this hilarious and entertaining post.
- Travelling in places where you constantly stick out like a sore thumb can get exhausting. Savoir Faire Abroad tells us her story of finally Experiencing Complete Acceptance in Mexico.
- In another Norway post, Inspiring Travellers write about their amazing time Dog Sledding in Northern Norway. Well you’ve certainly inspired me, did I mention how I want to go to Norway?